World Cyber Security Forum’s Online Corporate
PowerPoint Presentation Competition [August 9, Sunday]:
About World Cyber Security Forum
World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF) is an online forum, which acts as a source of
information for professionals, students and teenagers across the world. Our
organisation delivers blend of original content by IT professionals, peer-to-peer
advice from the largest community of IT leaders on the Web, and a vast library of
professional resources from the leading vendors in the IT industry.
On 1st April 2020, WCSF launched Cybercrime Awareness 2020 program, which is
a global initiative to support emerging trends in cyber law, cybercrime and cyber
security. Through this program we intend to create awareness among citizens,
especially students, about the various cyber threats that can affect them and how to
protect themselves from cybercrime. Increasing the level of cyber awareness through
education and training can be an effective way to encourage the adoption of security
tools, which leads to safer use of technology.
Online Corporate PowerPoint Presentation Competition
Gone are the days when markers and whiteboards were used in corporate meeting
rooms. It’s the digital age, and everyone around us uses effective tools to
communicate their ideas. In the business world, PowerPoint presentations have
revolutionized the way ideas are conveyed, discussed and analyzed.
PowerPoint presentations keep the audience engaged and enthusiastic, not letting
them lose their focus. Good PPTs attract and convince potential customers in a
business, simultaneously using the sense of sight and sound.
WCSF recognizing the importance of PPTs, invites applications for the “Online
Corporate PowerPoint Presentation Competition”. The competition is open to
students who wish to master PowerPoint to make their communication effective.
- Patent regime in India and Abroad.
- Combating fake news and cybercrimes during Covid-19.
- Commercialization of Intellectual Property.
- Corporate Governance & Labour Management.
- Online Safety and Internet Addiction.
- Domain Name Dispute Resolution.
- Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Patenting system in India and its filing Procedure.
10.Corporate Social Responsibility.
From all the entries, top 10 entries will get a chance to present their PPTs in front of
a panel of judges.
• Last date for registration: 30th July, 2020
• Date for submission of PPT: 5
th August, 2020
• Declaration of Top 10 entries: 7
th August, 2020
• Date for Presentation Round: 9
th August, 2020
• Declaration of Winner: 10th August, 2020
• Best Presenter will receive a trophy and certificate of merit + cash prize
worth Rs. 700 + Internship opportunity at WCSF + 30% Discount on
Publications + Free Online Course by “CyberTalk India” + Accessibility to
the podcast conducted by “CyberTalk India”.
• Best PPT Certificate of merit + cash prize worth Rs. 500 + Internship
opportunity at WCSF Free + 30% Discount on Publications + Online Course
by “CyberTalk India” + Accessibility to the podcast conducted by “CyberTalk
• Top 5 PPTs will receive Merit Certificates + Accessibility to the podcast
conducted by “CyberTalk India” + 30% Discount on Publications + 20%
Discount on Online Courses by “CyberTalk India”
• Top 10 PPTs will receive Merit Certificates + 20% Discount on Online
Courses by “CyberTalk India”
• A Certificate of participation will be awarded to every participant.
For participating in the Online Corporate PowerPoint Competition, candidates are
required to fill the google form and pay the required registration fees i.e. Rs. 350 for
Single Presenter and Rs. 500 for Co-presenters.
- For Registration, please fill the Google Form:
- Payment Process:
Payment can be made through
Paytm/ Google Pay: +91 9569894344
Through A/c Transfer:
A/c number: 1087101018082
Bank & Branch: Canara Bank
IFSC Code: CNRB0001087
Beneficiary Name: Akash Garg
Note: Seats are limited, once all the slots are full registration will be closed.
For any query, please email us at email@example.com or call us on +91
95698 94344, 9315049547.