About ‘ LEX QUIZAIRE’
The Lex Lawogic invites applicants from across the nation to participate in the 1 st online quiz competition on ‘Constitution of India. Come, answer and get an opportunity to win exciting rewards. Registrations will be accepted till 17th April, 2021. It’s a great opportunity for law students as well as, the students belonging to other fields as well.
Who can Participate
Participants from UG & PG students studying in any discipline at any College/any Department of the Universities.
▪ Quiz will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) only, from which a participant has to choose one option.
▪ The total number of questions will be 45; all questions will carry 01 marks each. ▪ There will be no negative marking.
▪ Total time period to attempt these questions will be 30 minutes.
▪ The aggregate will be evaluated from Total 45 Marks.
Mode of Participation
▪ The quiz will be played via Google Forms.
▪ The Link for the quiz will be sent on the WhatsApp Group so formed by The Lex Lawogic Team for the quiz.
▪ The quiz can be played on any device- Mobile/Tablet/Laptop.
▪ Lex Lawogic will not be responsible in case of any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
Composition of Quiz
The quiz will consist of questions from the following topics:
1) Constitutional Law
2) Legal Facts
▪ THE QUIZ IS FREE OF COST AND HAS NO REGISTRATION CHARGES.
▪ The Last date of registration is 17th April 2021, till midnight.
▪ The registration is subject to a first-come, first-served basis. The Lex Lawogic holds the right to close the registration before the due date in case of overflow of registration entries.