Kanoon Sangrah is a group of passionate young Law Students working to improve the Legal fabric of India.Kanoon Sangrah aims to provide a platform to those with blue-sky perspectives about law.Kanoon Sangrah works to provide Legal News and Legal Awareness to every individual.The platform holds the vision to provide access to legal information in one click
WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU
Internship as a Coordinator
• The Coordinator must use independent analysis and judgment to develop, coordinate, and supervise complex and varied administrative tasks in order to provide a competent task force of interns to support the growth of Kanoonsangrah.
We’re looking for
• Someone who understands the direct relationship between growth and promotion.
• Act as a resource person to the intern for any special problems or work-related issues
• Verify that goals have been met by the interns.
• Ability to learn and absorb quickly.
• Someone who wants to grow with the company
Period of Internship
The internship should be at least for a period of two month starting immediately. It might be extended depending on the performance of the intern.
BA/BBA LLB, LLB pursuing from a recognised law faculty/department/university.
1) Certificate of Appreciation: Coordinator will receive a Certificate from us which will strengthen their CVs.( For special performance in our events)
2) Letter of Recommendation: LoRs will be given to the outstanding coordinator helping them to boost their chances for scholarships and better job opportunities.
3) Certificate of completion
4 ) 50℅ off on our paid events and opportunity for free entry
5) Publication opportunity
6) Opportunity to join team
Deadline for applications:
Deadline for submitting the online Form is 18th January, 2022. The final selection will happen via Personal interview.
How to apply:
Eligible applicants may apply on this Google Form here.
Note: THIS IS UNPAID and work from home Internship